Aloha Mālamapōkiʻi ʻOhana
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, next school year there will be required health protocols:
- Teachers will be wearing masks.
- Students will NOT be wearing masks.
- There will be daily health screenings with a thermal temperature scanner at entry, or you can opt for an alternative approved method.
- Students will be in groups of 10 including the teacher, groups will stay in the same classroom together and enjoy outdoor playground activities as a group on a rotated schedule.
- Snacks and lunches will be brought from home and not shared.
- Students will use individual supplies throughout the day that will not be shared.
- PACT will be held virtually once per month.
The facilities will be ready for your keiki in alignment with CDC and DHS guidelines. With these changes to our routine due to COVID-19, we are gathering your input to structure a program that best meets the needs and comfort level of our Mālamapōkiʻi ‘ohana. This survey is for data collection ONLY. You will be updated as structure and scheduling decisions are made. Mahalo for your input.
Please answer the following survey questions: